Upgrade iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.2
The Apple has rolled out the bug fixed version of iOS 9 called iOS 9.2. This seeded released as the public version on December 8, 2015. If we’re talking about the new edition software iOS 9.2, many features have been revamped and some features newly added. Such as Apple Music improvement, import photos/videos from camera card, Mail Drop in mail for sending large attachments (up to 5GB), Siri supports two more languages (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates). Moreover, many more features have been included.
So what you want to take more leverage of your Apple iOS 9 device without any error, then you’ve to needed upgrade your running iOS 9.1 or earlier iOS device. If you’ve no idea, let we’re helping you to upgrade iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.2 on iPhone, iPad with stepwise + pictures. You check here iOS 9.2 compatibles devices. Please upgrade only under good signal Wi-Fi connectivity.
What’s New in iOS 9.2
Though iOS 9.2 is the second major release of iOS 9, it’s actually the fourth update to iOS 9 in total when you consider the smaller bug fix releases of iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2, along with iOS 9.1. So just what’s new under the hood in iOS 9.2? Here’s everything you need to know:
iOS 9.2 Fixes iOS 9 and iOS 9.1 Problems
Perhaps one of the biggest changes with the iOS 9.2 update is that it fixes a lot of iOS 9 problems and iOS 9.1 problems for iPhone and iPad users. iOS 9.2 update packs in a lot of new fixes that may solve a problem that annoyed you for the last several months. Here are some of new fixes:
- Fixing issue with inaccessible mail attachments;
- Addressing an issue that could cause search in Contacts to display no results;
- Fixing an issue with Live Photos turned off after restoring from iCloud backup;
- Fixing black Camera screen on iPad;
- Improved keyboard responsiveness when using Quick Reply;
- Fixing iCloud Backups issue;
- Resolving an issue with Calendar not displaying all seven days in week view;
Apple Music Features in iOS 9.2
Apple Music users will find five new Apple Music features in iOS 9.2. The first of these is one that we clearly missed when using Apple Music during the free trial and one of the reasons we still use Spotify. Apple Music Fixes:
- You can now create a new playlist when adding a song to a playlist;
- Your most recently changed playlist is now listed at the top when adding songs to playlists;
- Download albums or playlists from your iCloud Music Library by tapping the iCloud download button;
- See which songs have been downloaded with the new download indicator next to each song in My Music and Playlists;
- See works, composers, and performers while browsing Classical music in the Apple Music catalog;
Mail Drop support
With OS X 10.11 Apple introduced Mail Drop, which allow iCloud users to attach documents up to 5GB in size to emails. The attachments would be uploaded in the background and automatically downloaded on the receiver’s end without the need to actually send the attachment with the email. This functionality is now available on iPads and iPhones thanks to iOS 9.2.
Lightning Camera Adapter Works With iPhone
The iPhone now supports the Lightning to USB camera adapter with iOS 9.2 installed. This allows users to connect the iPhone and a camera with a Lightning cable and a camera USB cable to transfer photos and videos. The adapter is available from Apple and other retailers and works with many cameras that support transferring photos over USB.
Upgrade Instructions for iOS 9.2
Instructions to upgrade iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.2 on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch:
- Launch Settings app (looks like gear icon) on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Navigate General.
- Tap on Software Update.
- Wait until your iOS device checking for Update.
- Press on Download and installdownload and install screen for iOS 9.2 on iPhone 5S, 6S.
- You’ll be asking you enter your iOS device Passcode.
- You can see a Terms and Conations screen read it then tap on Agree (bottom-right side on the screen)How to upgrade iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.2 on iPhone, iPad.
- Make confirm terms and conditions and tap again on Agree.
- Wait until Download firmware iOS 9.2 (it will take time depends on your Wi-Fi internet speed and on iDevice storage space).
- Tap on DownloadSoftware download iOS 9.2 install on iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 5S, iPad Air.
That’s it. After upgrade iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.2 on iPhone your iPhone, iPad Air, iPad mini or iPod touch will restart. After that first time, Touch ID requires your Passcode when iPhone restart. So enter that and Check out your software is up to date. If yes then get enjoy.